- A gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
- If the amount of your gift card does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with an additional form of payment.
- If the amount of your gift card is for more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your gift card account for future use.
- Gift cards are non‐transferable, non‐refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- Gift cards are not reloadable.
- Please make sure to hold onto all gift cards used in your purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled, it may be necessary to grant credit back to the card(s).
- If you have any additional questions, please please call us at 1-888-777-2818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.